COLLECTED DATA AND METHODS OF COLLECTION
When you use Website or App, we collect the following types of information about you: User Information, [Demographic Information], Based on behavioural Information, and Indirect Information. All of this information is called "Information." Upon installing the App and in order to utilize The Services, You are required to supply us with your information, such as but not restricted to your name, information, contact number, and email address, as well as information about the service you require ("User Information").
[We may get from you information known as "Demographic Information"] that is not specific to you in the sense that it relates to particular demographic attributes, such as your Area code or ZIP code and occupation.
Additionally, we collect information about how you use Our App / Website. This includes the sections of Our Website that you visit, the types of Services that you access, as well as information about the hardware and software on your computer, such as Your IP address, the type of browser and operating system that you use, domain names, and the times that you access these things ("Behaviour Information").
The use of certain third-party services on the website necessitates the collection of information deemed appropriate for that purpose ("Indirect Information").
We don't gather personal information that should be kept private, such as your email password, medical records, biometric data, or any other kind of biometric or genetic data. At the payment gateway, the payment facilitator gets information like bank account information, credit card information, and other payment-related information.
We get your information from you directly and via forms on the Website/App and via optional online surveys, as well as from third parties who give us that information.
Utilizing this Website / App, you acknowledge and accept that the Services given to you rely on your location and will perform optimally when we have permission to obtain your location via your mobile device. When you launch the Website / App, we can use location data from your mobile phone to customize your experience to your specific requirements. These details are not shared and are used solely to provide services. If you do not let Us determine your location, the Website / App's functionality will be severely limited.
APPLICATION OF INFORMATION
We utilize your user information for the purposes outlined below:
1. To offer Our Services. This includes sending you newsletters, promotions, and details about events that may be of interest to you;
2. To react to any questions, you may have and to provide you with information. This includes posting your emails or other messages about updates to the Website or App, getting in touch with you to find out what you think about the current Services and Services that we might offer in the future;
3. To operate and enhance the Website / App to enhance the User's experience;
4. To abide by all applicable laws; and to analyze, investigate, or take appropriate action regarding criminal activity, fraud suspicions, circumstances involving possible risks to the self-protection of any individual, transgressions of Our Terms of Service, or as other required by law.
We use [demographic information], behavioural information, and indirect details about all of Our Users, such as the most commonly visited areas and services. These data are utilized anonymously and in aggregate form. This data assists us in determining what is most valuable to Our Users and how to improve their overall experience continually. Additionally, we may use this information to adhere to the applicable laws.
We can use information about your mobile phone and computer's hardware and software to determine how our resources are being used, fix problems, stop fraud, and improve our services.
VULNERABILITY OF THE INFORMATION
The Website/Application is built to assist you in sharing your information so that others may locate you. We transmit Your Information to a third party, including, but not limited to, the following:
1. Sharing your user information so that providers can contact you to offer their services;
2. Third-party service providers who assist us in providing our services to you may have access to your information. We only reveal your information to firms and persons authorized to act on our behalf, and we will only disclose your information to other parties with your approval.
3. We may share Your Information with Our partners and affiliates, but only in aggregate, so that they too may learn how visitors use our website and improve your overall experience. Suppose you indicate that you would like to receive information about third parties' opportunities, products, or services. In that case, we provide Your User Information to specific third parties to engage with you.
4. We also share aggregated anonymous information about visitors to the Website with Our customers, partners, other Website / App visitors, and other third parties so that they can understand the types of visitors and how they use the Website / App to offer adverts and different kinds of marketing information to You on Our Website / App;
5. We may reveal and transfer Your Information to a third party who obtains our business units, whether such acquisition is by way of a merger, an acquisition in which both parties continue to operate their respective businesses or an acquisition.
6. We will release the information to adhere to regulatory obligations or comply with legal processes; safeguard our rights or property or the property of our affiliated companies; prevent a crime or protect national security, or protect the personal safety of Users or the general public.
WEBSITE/APP EXTERNAL LINKS
The website or app may have advertisements or links to other websites, apps, content, or resources. These external links, offered by parties other than us, are not under our control. You acknowledge that we are not willing to take responsibility for any third-party sites, applications, companies, or people who collect or share your information. We also don't support any advertising, products, or other content on or available from external applications, websites, or resources.
You also agree that We are not responsible for any loss or damage you might suffer because of the collection and confidentiality of your information by third-party apps, sites, or resources or because you put your trust in the completeness, accuracy, or presence of any ads, products, or other materials on, or accessible from, such applications, websites, or resources. You may be subject to the privacy policies of these external applications, websites, and resource providers that govern your information collection, storage, retention, and dissemination. We advise you to visit the outside website or application and study their privacy policies.
MODIFICATIONS TO YOUR INFORMATION
You may examine, modify, correct, update, or remove Your User Data on the Website / App.
We reserve the authority to validate and verify your identity and User Information. We reserve the right to deny or limit access to, or correct, updating, or deletion of, Your User Information if doing so would infringe the rights of a third party and since otherwise authorized by applicable law.
EVOLUTIONS TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
COOKIES AND ADDITIONAL TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We use "cookies" and other technologies for tracking purposes. For instance, a "cookie" is a short text file that can use to gather data about a website's behaviour. Other technologies, such as cookies can retrieve data that a user has already provided. The majority of browsers let you manage cookies, including whether to accept them and how to delete them. You may configure most browsers to alert you when you get a cookie, or you can disable cookies entirely.
Tracking technologies may collect information, including internet domain and host names, internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser software and operating system kinds, stream patterns, and the dates and times Our Website / App is accessed. Our utilization of cookies and other browser information enables us to enhance Our Website/App and Your experience.
In using the Website/App, you acknowledge and accept that you do so at your own risk and are fully responsible for the information you access or post on the Website/App and your behaviour both on and off the Website/App.
You agree and promise to protect us if a third party sues or makes a claim against us because you gave information to a third party, either through Our Website/App or in another way, or because you used and accessed third-party websites, apps, and resources. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the acts of third parties who may have access to Your Information.
Each provision of this Privacy Statement shall be and remain distinct, independent, and severability clause from all other conditions unless otherwise clearly expressed or implied by the nature of the agreement.
Any criticism or concerns regarding this Privacy Statement are appreciated and can be emailed to "firstname.lastname@example.org". We will make every effort commercially feasible to address the issue.