- Collection of Your Personal Information
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
“Personal information” is defined to include information that whether on its own or in combination with other information are use to contact you such as: name, address, email address, phone number etc. We collect personal information from Service Professionals offering their products and services. This information is partially or completely accessible to a visitors using Quikreach’s website or mobile application, either directly or by submitting a request for a service. Service Professionals and customer are required to create an account to be able to access certain portions of our website, such as to submit questions, participate in feedback, to request a quote, submit a bid in response to a quote, and request information. – Service Professionals, if and when they create and use an account with Quikreach, will be required to disclose and provide to Quikreach information including personal contact details, bank details, personal identification details (such as GST ,PAN card, Aadhar card, phonebook, call logs etc.) and participate in polls or surveys or feedbacks etc. Such information gathered shall be utilized to ensure greater customer satisfaction and help a customer satiate their needs. The type of personal information that we call from you varies based on your particular interaction with our Website or mobile application. Consumers: During the Account registration process and during your usage of Quikreach’s website or application, we will collect information such your name, postal code, telephone email address and other personal information. You also may provide us with your, mailing address, and demographic information (e.g., gender, age, political preference, education, race or ethnic origin, and other information relevant to user surveys and/or offers). We may also collect personal information that you post in your Offer, Profile, Wants, or Feedback, and any comments or discussions you post in any blog, chat room or other correspondence site on the Website or mobile application, or any comments you provide during dispute resolution with other users of the Website or mobile application. Service Professionals: If you are a Service Professional and would like to post any information about yourself, we will require you to register for an Account During the Account registration process, we will collect your business name, telephone number, address, zip code, travel preferences, a description of you services, a headline for your profile, first and last name, and email address. Other information may also be required to be provided to Quikreach whilst you avail and use Quikreach’s website or application. In addition, you may, but are not required to, provide other content or information abo your business, including photographs and videos. We also may collect payment information, such as credit card information, from you. Background Verification: The Service Professional acknowledges that as part of the on-boarding process, the Company or an entity /agency appointed nominated by the Company (“Verifier”), may undertake background verification checks of the Service Professional in order to authenticate inter alia the genuineness and competency of the Service Professional. In light of the above, the Service Professional expressly consents to and acknowledges the following:
- i) The Service Professional does not and will not have any objection to Quikreach sharing the Service Professional’s personal information and documents, including but not limited to name, gender, date of birth, addresses, mobile number, email, education record, employment record, Aadhar number, other government issued IDs such as Voter ID, PAN card, driving license etc. (collectively “Proprietary Information”) with the Verifier for the purpose of background checks and verification.
- ii) The Service Professional authorizes the Verifier to securely store the Service Professional’s Proprietary Information on their platform and understan that the Verifier shall endeavour to ensure confidentiality of the same.
iii) The Service Professional acknowledges that the digital record of the Proprietary Information on the Verifier’s platform shall be accessible to Quikreach and Quikreach and their authorized users/partners/affiliates/contractors shall be entitled to access and update such digital record the Verifier’s platform, including data, documents, certificates, verification reports, references, testimonials, etc. and shall be entitled to use the relat services provided via the Verifier’s platform.
- iv) The Service Professional acknowledges that if the Service Professional is desirous of editing and/or deleting its digital record from the Verifier’s platform, it shall be entitled to do so by sending an email to such email address of the Verifier which shall be immediately provided by the Company t the Service Professional, and in such a manner as the Verifier requires the same. v) Quikreach reserves its right to take appropriate actions (in its sole discretion) pursuant to the outcome of the background check and verification. Quikreach reserves the right to record the conversations between service professionals and consumers facilitated by Quikreach through the messaging/chat mechanism on the platform or the calls made through the virtual numbers provided to safeguard the privacy of consumers and service professionals. All the chat/messaging logs or call recordings can be used to but not limited to monitor and prohibit abuse, safeguard the rights of consumers and service professionals, resolve disputes. If we deem it necessary, in our sole and absolute discretion, we may also ask for and collect supplemental information from third parties, such as information about your credit from a credit bureau (to the extent permitted by law), or information to verify any identification details you provide during registration.
https://www.quikreach.in/privacy-policy 2/4 You may log into our Website through your Facebook account. If you do so, you must enter the email address and password that you use for your Facebook account.
- THIRD PARTY DATA POLICY
- How Quikreach Uses the Information
- ELECTRONIC NEWSLETTERS We may offer a free electronic newsletter to users. We will gather the email addresses of users who sign up for Quikreach for the newsletter mailing list. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by opting out of receiving newsletters during the registration process, by following the link provid in each newsletter that points users to a subscription management page where the user can unsubscribe from receiving newsletters or by changing their preferences in their Profile Settings page.
- “SEND TO A FRIEND” Our Website users can voluntarily choose to electronically forward a link, page, or document to someone else by clicking “send to a friend.” To do so, the user must provide his or her email address, as well as the email address of the recipient. The user’s email address is used only in the case of transmission errors and, of course, to let the recipient know who sent the email. The information is not used for any other purpose.
- POLLING We may offer interactive polls to users so they can easily share their opinions with other users and see what our audience thinks about important issues, Services, and/or the Website. Opinions or other responses to polls are aggregated and are not identifiable to any particular user. We may use a system to “tag” users after they have voted, so they can vote only once on a particular question. This tag is not correlated with information about individual users.
- SURVEYS We may conduct user surveys from time to time to better target our content to our Website users. We will not share individual responses from these surve with any third party. We will share aggregate data with third party service providers, partners, and other third parties. We also will post aggregate data containing survey responses on our Website; that data may be viewed and downloaded by other users of our Website.
We employ procedural and technological security measures, which are reasonably designed to help protect your personal information from unauthorize access or disclosure. Quikreach may use encryption, passwords, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. No security measures, however, are 100% complete. Therefore, we do not promise and cannot guarantee, and thus you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will not be collected and used by others. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robu password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. Quikreach is not responsible for the unauthorized use of your information or for any lost, stolen, compromised passwords, or for any activity on your Account via unauthorized password active
We may share the information that we collect about you, including your personal information, as follows:
- INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO PROTECT US AND OTHERS We may disclose your information including Personal Information if:
(i) Quikreach reasonably believes that disclosure is necessary in order to comp with a legal process (such as a court order, search warrant, etc.) or other legal requirement of any governmental authority,
(ii) disclosure would potentia mitigate our liability in an actual or potential lawsuit,
(iv) disclosure is intend to help investigate or prevent unauthorized transactions or other illegal activities, or
(v) necessary or appropriate to protect our rights or property, or the rights or property of any person or entity.
2.INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS
We may contract with various third parties for the provision and maintenance of the Website, Services and our business operations, and Quikreach may need to share your personal information and data generated by cookies and aggregate information (collectively, “information”) with these vendor and service agencies. For example, we may provide your information to a credit card processing company to process your payment. The vendors and service agencies will not receive any right to use your personal information beyond what is necessary to perform its obligations to provide the Services to you. If you complete a survey, we also may share your information with the survey provider; if we offer a survey in conjunction with another entity, we also will disclose the results to that entity.
- DISCLOSURE TO NON-AFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES IN FURTHERANCE OF YOUR REQUEST
Your request for services may be shared with third party websites with whom we have a contractual relationship in order to provide your request with maximum exposure. The post on the third party website will include the details of your request, including your location, and other contact details. Interested bidders, however, will be able to click on your request on such third party site, and will be directed to our Website where they will have access to your contact details (Partial or complete), as would any other service provider on our Website interested in bidding on your request.
- DISCLOSURE TO OTHER USERS OF OUR WEBSITE
If you are a Service Professional, the information that you post (other than your payment information) is available to other users of our Website and our Services. Comments that users post to our Website also will be available to other visitors to our Website (see our discussion of User Generated Content below). In addition, we will post the results (in aggregate form) of surveys to our Website. If you are a consumer, name, and location, as well as the details your request, are available to all visitors to our Website. Bidding professionals also will be permitted to see the consumer’s full name, telephone number, email address and the –location
- INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO LAW ENFORCEMENT OR GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS
We will disclose your information, including, without limitation, your name, city, state, telephone number, email address, user ID history, quoting and listing history, and fraud complaints, to law enforcement or other government officials if we are required to do so by law, regulation or other government authority or otherwise in cooperation with an investigation of a governmental authority.
- IN THE EVENT OF A CHANGE OF CONTROL OR BANKRUPTCY
We may share your personal information with other Registered Users to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information or if you explicitly consent to such disclosure upon receipt of a specific Service. For instance, when you contract for a specific Service with another Registered User, Quikreach send that Registered User a notice that includes the personal information that you have chosen to allow Quikreach Company to reveal to users with whom you contract.
- Links to External Websites
The Website may contain links to other websites or resources over which Quikreach Company does not have any control. Such links do not constitute an endorsement by Quikreach Company of those external websites. You acknowledge that Quikreach Company is providing these links to you only as a convenience and further agree that Quikreach Company is not responsible for the content of such external websites. We are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such external websites and such sites are not governed by this Policy.
- Updating Deleting and Correcting
- What Choices Do I Have Regarding Use of My Personal Information?
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt-out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you emails about your Account or any Services you have requested o received from us.
- Third-Party Ad Networks We participate in third party ad networks
- YOUR FULL NAME As a Registered User of the Website you will select a Full Name during the registration process. All of your activities on the Website will be traceable to your Full Name. Certain other people, including other Registered Users with whom you have transacted business via the Website, can see a large part of your activity on the Website. If you book a service with a Registered User, cancel a scheduled service with a Registered User, receive an offer on your posted service from a Registered User, or have posted a service, Quikreach Company may send a notice to you or the appropriate Registered User that includes you Full Name. Thus, if you associate your real name with your Full Name, the people to whom you have revealed your name may be able to personally identify your Website activities.
- USING INFORMATION FROM QUIKREACH
The Website facilitates your sharing of personal information with others in order to negotiate, provide, and use the Services. If you agree to contract for a service with another Registered User, you may need to reveal your name, email, phone number, or personal address to that individual so that the service may be performed. Please respect the privacy of others. You agree to use the information of other users solely for the following purposes: (a) Quikreach-transaction-related purposes; and (b) using Services offered through the Website.
- ACCOUNT PROTECTION
Your password is the key to your Account. When creating your password you should use unique numbers, letters, special characters, and combinations thereof. In addition, DO NOT disclose your password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, you are solely responsible for all actions taken via your Account.
If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Thus, IF YOUR PASSWORD HAS BEEN COMPROMISED FOR ANY REASON, YOU MUST IMMEDIATE NOTIFY QUIKREACH TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD.
- User Generated Content
We invite you to post content on our Website, including your comments, feedback, pictures, and any other information that you would like to be available on our Website. If you post content to our Website, all of the information that you post will be available to all visitors to our Website. If you post your own content on our Website or Services, your posting may become public and Quikreach Company cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law, or your personal privacy.
THIS POLICY IS CURRENT AS OF THE EFFECTIVE DATE SET FORTH ABOVE. QUIKREACH COMPANY MAY, IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, CHANGE THIS POLICY FROM TIME TO TIME BY UPDATING THIS DOCUMENT. QUIKREACH COMPANY WILL POST ITS UPDATED POLICY ON THE WEBSITE ON THIS PAGE. QUIKREACH COMPANY ENCOURAGES YOU TO REVIEW THIS POLICY REGULARLY FOR ANY CHANGES. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR CONTINUED PROVISION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO US WILL BE SUBJECT TO THE TERMS OF THE THEN-CURRENT POLICY. © 2021 Quikreach.in All Rights Reserved.